My 21st Century: A Century Producing babes instead of Leaders by Ogunnubi Oluwasoga Daniel

Who would lend me ears?
Who will listen to my Lamentation?
The 18th century produced researchers
The 19th century produced Gurus
The 20th century produced Writers
I smell our century producing BABIES
My 21st century where many have Handset but few have mindset
My 21st Century where many prefer side talk to “mind talk”
My 21st century where many stream but few Dream
My 21st century culture ruptures but pictures are nurtured
My 21st century where many pings but few think
When will we realize?
Our Fathers had a remarkable century
Our fathers were Ingenious
What will the next century say about us?
“No more Einstein?”   “No more Aristotle?
Who will wake us up?Can’t we see; we will stumble!
Let’s all wake up and work up to set about a new record setting apart
distractions and setting up a PROMINENT CENTURY.
Why not drop the flop and shop for the top!
Let's stop being the babies we are and start metamorphosing the Leader we are meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hibernation and Active State

5 Minutes Mistakes

Producing Many